Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hellllooooooooooooo!

Yes we found the charger for our camera!! Yay! And it couldn't have come at a better time - right after vacation. :( Whelp now we can document our little lives and share them with you. What did we do when our camera was charged again you ask? Of course take a picture!


I bet you're glad we're back!

4 comments:

Colton said...

I know I'm glad. I tried to get ahold of you when I was in the Valley last week, to no avail.

Tara, myself, and Risa are coming down to a concert tomorrow in Mesa. Do you want to come? Its Joshua Radin, and it costs like eighteen dollars. Call me if you want. Hope to see you!

Deanne said...

I'm glad you found your charger. Yeah! I would love to hear about your Durango family reunion and all that you did even if you don't have pictures!

Poppa and Grandma Netty said...

Even though Caitlin didn't have a camera for Durango.....I did. If you want a glimpse visit my blog. You may not see a whole lot of Caitlin, but you can only take so much SUGAR! Ha, ha.....mom

Nate and Lori said...

HOORAY!!! We are super excited.