Wednesday, November 30, 2011

2 weeks old

Baby Wy Wy (what his cousins call him) had a doctor's appointment for his 2 week checkup. 
Here are his stats - 

Weight: 9 pounds 13 ounces - 75th percentile
Height: 22 inches - 85th percentile
Head: 14.5 inches - 40th percentile


4 comments:

Katie said...

Oh I just want to squeeze him! The first pic looks a little vintage, I bet there is one of Ben that is similar... He is a growing boy, way to go Mama!

Nate and Lori said...

2 week old Wyatt is the same size as 2 month old Reese. He'll pass her up in about 6 months. I want one just like him! He's the cutest!

Dave and Debbi Miller said...

He is so sweet and I just loved getting to cuddle and hold him on Sat. 3rd. We really enjoyed just hanging out wtih you guys. Come and see us if you get bored while Ben is gone. Thanks for the pictures.

Deanne said...

He is so precious!