Thursday, July 7, 2011

My lady lump

Well here is the progression of the belly. I pretty much knew I would show immediately because I'm barely 5'3" and my rib cage basically sits right on my hip bones. This boy has got no where to go but out! Enjoy my self-portraits. I usually take them before work so I'm half asleep in some of these. I think my smile got smaller as these pictures go on...don't worry I'm as happy as a clam. I just want to sleep all the time, that's all!
I'll have to get some pictures of Ben so you all know he still exists.
He has really been putting on some pregnancy weight for the both of us. *sarcastic tone*


5 weeks 5 days


7 weeks

8 weeks 3 days


9 weeks after Pat's Run


Mother's Day - 12 weeks 2 days


16 weeks


18 weeks


19 weeks


20 weeks

5 comments:

Alisha said...

oh man! i love these pics!! it's fun to see the growth of that little dude.

Nate and Lori said...

These pics are so fun. I especially love your cute dress in 19 weeks. I remember that you always loved all of the maternity clothing and dresses. Im glad that you are documenting the pregnancy so well because it really is fun to look back on.

Dave and Debbi Miller said...

The pictures are awesome, and we can hardly wait for this Little guy to get here! You look amazing by the way!

Greg & Colby Lindblom Family said...

Caitlin you're a doll and I miss your cute face! Congratulations on baby boy :) so exciting. hope things are going well for you!

Deanne said...

Love the updates! Keep them coming!