Friday, November 2, 2007

Another 'first'!


Our photos!! So out of the 50 pictures that I like this is on the top of the list to send out. I just love that smile of his!! I like the coloring of the picture too.



Paha! The photo shoot was so fun because we would just be dumb and she caught some great Kodak moments like this one. I would love to just send this one out but I believe my parents would cut me out of their will if I went through with such a travesty.

13 comments:

Nate and Lori said...

So cute! I want to see all of them. Can't wait until the wedding!

Deanne said...

The picture turn out great! The coloring does look nice. Taking pictures for the announcements was one of my favorites too.

Deanne said...

By the way have you checked out our family blog yet?

Brett and Shireen Olsen said...

That picture is fantastic of you guys (the top one), such a cute couple! Are you going to post more?

Katie said...

I have a good friend that had some "cute" pics like your kissing one and they sent out both. For all the important, respectable people they sent the lovely shot and then for all their friends and crazy people they sent the fun one. Their fun picture was him pushing her into the foutain they posed in front of and then him kissing her in it while they both got soaked. Just an idea!

Jenna said...

okay i for sure think that you should use the silly one too! put the first serious one as the main one and the silly one smaller in the corner or somethin! i love them. okay well can you give me your freakin email adddress so i can add you to our blog.

Nate and Lori said...

Tag...You're it! See my blog for instructions!

Nathan said...

How do you know they are not "Canon" moments? Did you check with the phtographer?

chloe said...

So...I got here from Joanna. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you.

Poppa and Grandma Netty said...

Well, what makes you think it is worth being in your parent's will? They probably don't have anything anyway. Don't blame your parents for decisions you make about your announcements. Ha Ha.

Poppa and Grandma Netty said...

What makes you think your parent's will is worth not doing what you want about pictures? Do what you want.....go for it!

Poppa and Grandma Netty said...

Sorry .....I didn't think the original post worked

Cait and Ben said...

Acutally MOM all three of your blogs worked. But I liked the 2nd Act better anyways!! Paha